Thursday, December 9, 2010

Making a List & Checking it Twice.

No, not a Santa list. (He's not real you know!). No I'm making a list of the things I need to get done before Christmas...some things need to be done before Monday. It seems I check one thing off the list and add two more. :o) Tomorrow I hope to get my Christmas cards written out and mailed before I go to work. I tried to wrap gifts today but I realized that I was still waiting for some things to arrive in the mail and I didn't have enough gift bags. Oh! And no gift tags.

I'm also in charge of games for our staff Christmas party. I found the games we're going to play and now I just have to make sure I have everything needed including the prizes. Should be lots of fun!! :o)

It was a chilly -11c tonight on my drive home. Nice to feel the woodstove when I opened the door. There's nothing like wood heat to keep a person warm.

No comments: