Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

It is great to be home!! :o)

We left on July 26th and just got back on Sunday (August 5th). It is always nice to get away, but it is always nice to get back home too. :o) Caleb & I were both homesick for Daddy since he wasn't able to go with us. :o( And he of course was really missing us too. But now were are all back together. :o)

While we were away I was making mental notes about all of the different things that I could blog about when I got back home. Now I think I have forgotten most of it. lol ;o) I'm sure it'll come back to me.

Caleb did some very nice crafts there, so I have taken pictures of those to share.

I bought a book while I was there and read the whole thing before I got back. I've lent it to my mom and now she is several chapters into it. :o) I'll share a link to it in another post.

Anyway, it is so nice to be back. Now I'm going to go check in on some other blogs that I missed while I was away.

No comments: