Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Some of My Scrapbooking

I thought I would share some of my scrapbooking pages today. These are not necessarily my 'best' pages ;o), but still a couple of my favorites. :o)

This page is probably one of my first I ever did. While I'm not crazy about the hand written title, I really do think that this is the most commented on in the whole album. Everyone seems to like the picture in the bottom left corner. You may have to enlarge to see it, but Caleb's little footprints are too cute!


This is one of my faves too! It was the first layout that I 'paper tore' the pictures. That was a little scary. lol ;o) I had 'paper tore' paper before, but not pictures. I like the final results. I like snowflakes and so I decided to heat emboss the side border with silver embossing powder and my Stampin' Around Wheel. I'm not sure that this is one of Caleb's favorites though. He thinks the bottom left picture of him looks like a lawn ornament. lol!! :o)

All of the journaling I have done so far in his album, or as he calls it...'My Story' :o), has been in my own handwriting. Not the cutting edge of scrapbooking I know, but there is something about handwriting that makes it authentic. For me at least. I want him to look back on it and see my mark. Crooked lines, spelling mistakes, and all. ;o)

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

I love going back and looking at my older pages. I loved them then and I still love them now even if they're not "cutting edge" as you said.

I can see why you love these pages. :)