Saturday, October 27, 2007

More Catching Up!!

I thought I should post soemthing since I have neglected this ole blog for quite a while now. Really I should be in bed since it is almost midnight here and I have a headache. I rarely get headaches. They are usually sinus headaches or tension headaches. This is a tension headache from thinking (over thinking). I'm sure it will be better by morning.

Caleb & I have been working on a lapbook about spiders. I've wanted to incorporate lapbooking into our homeschooling but never was really sure about how to go about it. Well I had downloaded a freebie one on spiders a while back. It showed exactly how to fold each mini book and where to place it in the folder. So we (I) decided to do that one. I liked the idea of knowing exactly how it should look, but I think the next one that we do will have a little bit of our own touch to it. We may even attempt 2 at the same time. Maybe a science on and a Bible one. At least now my scrapbooking stuff (which is pretty much just sitting on my messy desk) will be put to good use. :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Bible lapbook sounds like a good idea. We enjoy our worship time, but we do need some new ideas to keep things interesting.