Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Baaaaccck ! :o)

Wowzers! I really didn't realize I had been away from my blog for so long! Time sure flies!! I think we have just been so busy getting back school after the summer, getting the garden picked and put up for winter and generally running here, there and everywhere. lol :o)

Thanks to those who missed me and posted a comment. I appreciate that. :o)

I got most of my bloodwork results. Still waiting for 2 results, but they are nothing that I am concerned about. The doctor ordered an ANA test twice and both came back positive(1-80). So because of that he is sending me to a Rhuematologist. Still waiting to hear when my appointment will be. I'm not a worrier when it comes to things like that so I am thankful about that.

Here is a little of what has been keeping me busy...........

We made 14 bottles of salsa last week. Yummy! :D





Now I'm going to have to go blog visiting and catch up with everyone. :o)

1 comment:

Debbie Ann said...

Please share your salsa recipe. :)