Sunday, July 8, 2007

Prayer & Bible Links

I've been wondering how other bloggers build their prayer journal and also how they study their Bible. I decide to go to Rocks in My Dryer and do a search of the Works for Me Wednesday posts. To do this I held the control key down and pressed 'F' at the same time. This brought up a little seacrh box for that page. First I searched for prayer

Here are some blog links that I thought I would pass along
Remembering Prayer Requests Shereen @ w8ng4him
Prayer Bible Cyndi @ One Day More
Prayer Request List Sandra @ A Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Prayer Chart Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story
Prayer bins for kids Joy @ Joy in the Journey

Secondly I searched for the word Bible. These are some links I found Memorizing Scripture Jeana @ Days to Come
Studying the Bible Jennifer @ Snapshot

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Thanks for the link. It is a great prayer chart for youth!

How smart were you to do that at Rock in My Dryer. You just taught me something.

Shereen said...

Thanks for the great links, I'm will check them out once the boys are in bed. I did one on Personal Worship for WFMW and you can find it here http://w8ng4him.blogspot.com/2006/10/index-cardspersonal-worship.html , if that helps. I'm sorry I don't know how to do a link in the comments section. lol It was written on Oct. 4th.

Anonymous said...

Very helpful!

Unknown said...

I was wondering how you came across my old post. That's really a great idea.