Monday, June 18, 2007

Homeschooling Schedule

Well, we are done homeschooling for this year. We've been done for a little while actually.

Now, I say we are done for this year but when I really stop to think about it that is not true. We are done with some of our text books until fall, but the learning continues. Last night, Caleb chose a book to read before bed. He finished today while we were driving. We stopped for groceries and I let him use my cell phone to add the prices as we went. I got 2 of one item which was $1.69. He didn't want me to tell him the amount to enter. He wanted to figure out on his own what the cost of 2 would be, and then he would enter it.

Now I am planning what our homeschool year will include for this fall. It's interesting to look back and see how things went when we first started homeschooling and to now see how things went this year. That is post in itself. lol ;o) I will post that sometime, because it really amazes me to see the changes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.