Sunday, May 4, 2008

Making A Note

It's interesting that, when I looked back over my blog, I was reading things that I had forgotten all about, but was so glad that I recorded them here. Something happened back on March 12 that I want to be sure I make a note of.

On that evening I had to run out to the store. It had just started to snow very slightly and my son thought that I shouldn't go. He said the things I was going for weren't important. lol :o) I knew that the roads would be fine and reassured him that I would be okay. He knew I was going to go when he saw me putting my boots on. He came over to me and said, "Well, let's have prayer before you go." and then he proceeded to pray for me to have a safe drive to and from the store.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet that he was worried about his mom's safety!