Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where Does the Time Go???

Wowzers!! The time has really gotten away on me. lol :o)

We are really enjoying spring here in our little neck of Canada. I am so not a winter person, but this winter was just too much. It has really made me appreciate spring so much more!! :o)

The deer had a very hard winter here with so much snow in the woods. They are out in full force now enjoying a feast in the fields. Today on our way home from my in-laws, we saw 4 deer in there fields and then 3 in our field. The 3 in our field were very close, yet they didn't move when we drove up the drive way. They just looked at us and we looked at them. :o) We must have looked trust worthy because they didn't move when my husband continued on. They just watched us drive up to the house and they kept on eating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, nice to hear from you! I guess the deer were too hungry to worry about danger, I think I've felt that way before!