Sunday, April 22, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

Ahhh, it's nice to get away and it is nice to get back home again. :o)

We left on Friday and the weather was beautiful! If I was going to be home, it would have been the perfect day for hanging out laundry. (I love to hang out laundry--I know that's crazy, but I absolutely enjoy it!) The weather was really great all weekend. When we left, on Friday, there was snow all over the field. Well the weather was so nice that we came home today to no snow!! It melted. Yay! :o)

We were delegates for our local church at meetings for the Conference in our region. It was so nice to be able to meet friends again that we sometimes only get to see at campmeeting. Now I can't wait for campmeeting. (I think we are going this year??)

The old saying...'You don't know what you've got til it's gone' was so true for us this weekend. The city water where we were staying was not drinkable. I'm sure it was safe, but not tastey. :o( On Sabbath, I started to get a headache. I realized that I wasn't drinking enough water. They provided bottled water, but I didn't want to be greedy. lol ;o)

The thing is that when I am home through the day, I drink about 3 liters of water. (These cups each hold 1 liter. I just use one at a time and refill it) ;o)


Ann, at His Grace to Me, has a great post about drinking water. You have no idea how many times that post went through my mind this past weekend. :o) I had carefully packed everything, but I never gave a thought about taking extra h2o. I am so thankful to be home to my well. :o)

Have you had enough water today?? ;o)

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh my I dont drink nearly enough water. Im going to go read that post you linked to!

Anonymous said...

Nope :( And I'm feeling a little headachy as well so I should go and get some right now!