Monday, March 26, 2007

A Praise

I am so thankful to a wonderful, loving God who is faithful and hears our prayers.

I had to make a phone call this afternoon, to give my decision on something. After alot of praying and listening I was certain I had made the right decision. Still there was a part of me that was still asking if I got it right. I wanted to be sure that I was following God's lead and not running off on my own. Time was inching on and I needed to make the call. As I walked to the phone I whispered another prayer, "Please God, let me be sure I am following Your will." My Bible was right by the phone and I opened it up to the Psalms. I wasn't expecting to find such a direct answer to my prayer, but after reading only a few verses, I had the answer I needed. There was no doubt left in my mind that I had made the right decision.

Thank You God for listening to me when I am stressing about little decisions. Thank You for being concerned about every part of my life. Thank You for the calm peace You give.

3 comments:

Shereen said...

I love when that happens. He is so detail oriented. What a wonderful answer to prayer. There is nothing better than to be under His will.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice when you get that beyond a shadow of a doubt confirmation! God is awesome.

Not the Waltons said...

What a blessing! It is so lovely when we see His presence in our lives!

Blessings!