Monday, February 26, 2007

One of Those Days

Wow! It has been one of those days !! :o)

I am a church treasurer and I had an audit this morning. It went very well, but an audit on a Monday morning??? ;o) The auditor left just after noon time, and then we had to fly out the door to the doctor for my Little Sweetie's recheck appointment. The doctor listened to his lungs and ordered an xray. So what should have been a quick trip turned into 1 1/2 hours. I am glad that our doctor is thorough though. The doctor prescribed 5 more days of the antibiotics that he is taking. We go back Friday for another recheck.

Sooooo, my day went really really fast !! :o)

I want/need to make a scrapbook for my mom for her birthday which is next week. All of my other days are looking pretty booked up too, so it will be a challenge to get the pages done. I'm aiming for at least 15 pages and then I can make more to give her later. She'll be pleased with that I think, because she really likes my Little Sweetie's album. I have some other things for her to, but the album will be her main gift.

I truly feel like I am running on high gear. I've rushed around so much today that I feel like I'm running on a treadmill. :o) I think I'll use that to my advantage and get started on my mom's album.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister made a "sisters' scrapbook for me one year, it is one of my favorite gifts. I think scrapbook gifts are such wonderful personal gifts!

Lisa said...

Thanks for visitng Ann. :o)

I am excited to give my mom her album. I was able to get 4 pages done yesterday, but none today.

I'll post about her reaction. :o)