Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Internet Safety

I just read this post by Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer.


It is about why she doesn't post pictures of her children on her blog. I'm new to blogging and wondered if it was safe to do so or not. Anyway, after reading her post I decided to remove the pictures I posted here of my son. I left one that wasn't showing his face, but all the others have been removed and I also removed his name.

Also, Shannon suggested in another post about using a site meter.

I have more to learn about blog safety, but this is a good start. Is there anything else you can suggest to keep blogs safe??

Please be safe.

Edited to add: I just checked my site meter, which had only be added less than 15 minutes ago, and was sickened to see what people are searching for. I am so glad that I took my DS's pictures off of my blog and that I added the site meter.

No comments: