Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday


I had intended this post to be my Tackle It Tuesday post. Blogger had other plans. :o)

I spent yesterday afternoon catching up on my homeschool marking and record keeping. And so I typed up my post complete with the Tacklet It Tuesday logo and the link I wanted to share. I hit 'Publish' and poof my post got swallowed up by something. It was nowhere to be found. :o) I didn't bother retyping it and, figured I could use it for my Works For Me Wednesday post. ;o)

So what works for me??

Homeschool Tracker. It is free software that allows you to keep track of subjects, marks, field trips etc. It also allows you to print out report cards & other reports that would be perfect to include in a portfolio. I downloaded the basic version for free. It has everything that I need.

If you are looking for more ideas about what works for others, visit Rocks In My Dryer.

1 comment:

Not the Waltons said...

I am SOO kicking myself in the rear right now! I had paid for a program called Edu Track, and you know what, today I downloaded the program you shared about and it is WAY better than the one I paid for!! (what I see so far)

THank you for sharing!! It looks really good!